Before You Begin
- Print out the questionnaire form and hand them out to the class. Print out the answer key for yourself.
- Cover the clock and any calendar that might be in the classroom.
- Place your number over the test and do not write on anything until the recording starts the instructions and tell you what to do.
- Everyone has a pen, there will be no talking please sit in every other seat. Follow the instructions specifically.
Welcome to the Classroom SAC there will be no talking during this test, please Print legible and Listen carefully to the instruction. Okay let’s get started.
- Print your Name.
- Print the school and the sport you are currently participating in.
- Introduction: I am going to ask you some questions. Please listen carefully and give your best effort. (Award 1 point for each correct answer)
- What Month is it?
- What is the date today?
- What day of the week is it?
- What year is it?
- What time is it right now within 1 hour?
- Immediate Memory: I am going to test your memory. I will read you a list of words and when I am done, write them down below in any order. Now I need you to put your pens up and don’t put them down until I say. The words are:
- Tiger, Orange, Puddle, Truck, Baseball. Pens down and write them in any order one word per line.
- Concentration: Digits Backwards: I am going to read you a string of numbers and when I am done, you will write them backwards below, For example, when I say 7-1-9, you would write 9,1,7. Once again before I say the numbers I will tell you pens up when I’m done and I want you to write what you recall I’ll say pens down. First set:
- Pens up 4-9-3 Pens down and write on the first line
- Pens up 3-8-1-4 Pens down and write on the second line
- Pens up 6-2-9-7-1 Pens down and write on the third line
- Pens up 7-1-8-4-6-2 Pens down and write on the fourth line when you are d one put your pens up
- Concentration: Months in the Reverse Order: Pens up Now write the months of the year in reverse order below. Pens Down
- Please turn your paper over and do not turn it back over
- Delay Recall: Do you remember the list of word I read a few times earlier. Tell me as many words from the list as you can remember in any order.
- Time Reaction: I will tell you some numbers and letters you will follow what I say with you pen connecting the number and letters that I say with a line. Group A will be at a slower pace that Group B.
- Okay Group A place your pen on the number 4 and as I say the next number or letter once again follow it with a line. Ready 4-Y-R-P-9-V-Z-5-W-X-7-N-C-2-R
- Okay Group B place your pen on Q and as I say the next number or letter once again follow it with a line. Ready Q-1-H-L-P-V-Z-2-6-B-C-5-8-D-W
- Last I need you to answer the last question: Was it quiet during your test? Yes of No