- CPR/First Aid
- SPORT Clinic
Injury Assessment and Treament Clinic
For the over 30 years, athletes from the Inland Empire have had a place to go for assessments and treatments of their athletic injuries, without the costs or wait associated with traditional health care. Athletes from contracted schools in the area are seen free of charge for the services provided by our staff. The non-contracted school athletes can still be seen for $40.00 ask your athletic director if your school is contracted or not.
The SPORT Clinic staff will help you better understand your injury and the healing process. You will also learn ways to facilitate the healing process, manage your pain and swelling and learn how to strengthen the injured area without causing further damage. This will enable you to return to activity as strong or stronger than you were before with a decreased risk of re-injury.
A Typical Session Includes:
- All services provided by a Certified Athletic Trainer
- Explanation of your injury and the healing process.
- Treatment and exercises based on your injury and specific needs.
- Written home exercise programs for your injury.
- Written treatment program for continued home care.
- Monday – Friday from 6:00 am to 8:00 amand 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
- Saturdays in the Fall athletic season only from 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- Jim Clover, MEd, ATC, PTA(951) 274-3484
- Jim Winn, MEd, ATC, PTA(951) 274-3455
Anyone Can See the Athletic Trainers
Come in between the hours of 6am and 8am or noon and 1pm and for $40.00 you will receive an Injury Evaluation and Treatment Protocol from an athletic trainer. Make sure you get there 30 minutes before we close to receive proper treatment. This is a limited evaluation, no imagery is included. Some injuries will need further follow up not included.
For an Appointment call 951-274-3408
Responsible FundraisingYou can go to Responsible Fundraising to find out how you can get your way paid for, plus add money to your sports medicine program…
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31