Injury Assessment and Treament Clinic
For the over 33 years, athletes from the Inland Empire have had a place to go for assessments and treatments of their athletic injuries, without the costs or wait associated with traditional health care. Athletes from contracted schools in the area are seen free of charge for the services provided by our staff. The non-contracted school athletes can still be seen for $40.00 ask your athletic director if your school is contracted or not.
6am to 8am Monday thru Friday “no 12 – 1pm.”
The SPORT Clinic staff will help you better understand your injury and the healing process. You will also learn ways to facilitate the healing process, manage your pain and swelling and learn how to strengthen the injured area without causing further damage. This will enable you to return to activity as strong or stronger than you were before with a decreased risk of re-injury.
A Typical Session Includes:
- All services provided by a Certified Athletic Trainer
- Explanation of your injury and the healing process.
- Treatment and exercises based on your injury and specific needs.
- Written home exercise programs for your injury.
- Written treatment program for continued home care.
- Monday – Friday from 6:00 am to 8:00 am “Only” No noon -1pm
- Saturdays in the Fall athletic season only from 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- Jim Clover, MEd, ATC, PTA, CES (951) 274-3484 firstname.lastname@example.org